Price (per night)
10 nights or more
22 May 2018 – 30 June 2018
11 January – 28 March;
10 April – 31 May;
1 September – 22 December;
5 January – 10 January;
29 March – 9 April 2018 (Easter Week);
1 June – 31 August;
23 December – 4 January;
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
*Special Offer is valid for check-in before 26 February 2018 and only eligible for new bookings submitted after 20 December 2017.
Rates inclusive of
– Accommodation for 8 people. Maximum one extra child under 6 stays free if sharing a bed with parents or in a cot. One baby cot and high chair are provided.
– One time complimentary return airport transfer for your entire group (with a minimum three nights stay, and only if reservation is made directly with us).
– Complimentary breakfast on first morning.
– Unlimited drinking water, local coffee and tea.
– Full staff including villa manager, professional chef, housekeeping, gardeners, and dedicated butler.
– Night time security personnel.
– Daily housekeeping and turndown service.
– Quality soft cotton linen and towels.
– Full bathroom amenities.
– Wi-Fi internet.
– International satellite TV channels.
For all in-villa dining, a grocery purchase system is applicable. All items are purchased by the staff, and these are directly billed to guests at cost-plus a 25% service surcharge.
To experience the many attractions in the area and across the island of Bali, the Manager (Pak Gusti) can organize comfortable and safe chauffeured mini-van that is available by the hour, the day or longer term as required – including daytrips, shopping, site-seeing tours, airport and hotel transfers, etc.
Other services available at extra cost
– Extra person surcharge is US$ 35 per night (taxes inclusive) and includes first morning breakfast and quality comfortable extra bed with sheets and towels. Maximum occupancy of the villa is 10 (adults and children).
– In-villa massages and Spa treatments.
– Pre-orders for wine and liquors.
– Outsourcing professional laundry and dry cleaning (by cost price).
– Guided trips and excursions, scuba diving, rafting, fishing trips, etc.
– Executive class cars and buses for tours and transfers.
– Helicopter service (using nearby Amankila resort’s helipad).
Any events and parties with more than 12 participants should be previously approved by the management.